Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cramp bark for cramp pain.

This stuff is the shit. If you're not interested in taking OTC pain medication to ease your period pains, cramp bark works wonders, you can barely taste it when taking a shot of it AND it works really fast. I can safetly say it works faster than any medication I've taken.
You can apparently buy capsules of the stuff, which I guess works just as well from what I hear. It just takes a little longer to digest.
I have this stuff: Click!
It is wonderful. You drop about 1/2 tsp in a shot glass of water and down it. It kind of has a very, very vague taste of liquorice. From what I understand, cramp bark qualms the uterus' contractions when it is shedding the uterine lining, so it's some pretty wonderful stuff. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't like taking pain medication (I didn't). Yes!

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment