Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

TODAY IS THE MINNESOTA VEGAN BAKESALE!!

@Ethique Nouveau in S Minneapolis at 1pm. Rock! I will be there with a ten dollar bill buying everything I can fit into my bike basket. Woop woo! I'm kind of running around being a complete mental mess. I hope it goes well!

Anyways, gots to totally update ya'll on what I've been doing. First up! I went to Wisconsin and kind of had a little vegan eatin' tour with my good friend Melissa! She's awesome. If you don't know her, you should get to know her because your life will be significantly better with her in it. Yap.
Then! I went to Florida
Specifically, I went to Fort Meyers Beach, Florida. What!
It was gorgeous and warm the entire time and was a perfect, short vacation. Manfriend even came with! So fun.

Now that all of the craziness is over with, I should be able to fill you guys in soon on everything! I'm so excited for freshly baked goods today, I can barely think. This is going to be the shit.

MN Vegan

NOTE FROM MANAGEMENT: I only promote awesome people and awesome places on my blog pages. If you are going to be an asshole in real life to me or any of my friends, I will not promote your blog on my blog and I will ignore your existence, because in my opinion you probably deserve it. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. "She's awesome. If you don't know her, you should get to know her because your life will be significantly better with her in it. Yap."

    This made me get all teary eyed, for serious.
    *giant snugs*

    ReplyDelete