Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Coffee, buzz buzz, coffee, buzz.

Look at this heavenly shit!



That would be my first breffest in my new dig in NE Mipples (Minneapolis/Mpls? Mipples? Get it? FUCK.) I'm honestly just down the road from where I was before.
That up there be sauteed peppers, avocado and veggie sausage with shroom gravy. Oh, and an orange-don't want to get scurvy.

Welp, I'm all aloney on my owney with Bella in the new place and even though today is the first day, I already feel superb. It's starting to look really nice and I slept fantastically last night.

Ok! Getting down to business. I went to The Bad Waitress last week on a whim when I was waiting for a bus to come pick me up after dropping a bike off for repairs at my good friend Dave's house (hi Dave!).

I should start out by saying that I am a pancake snob. I like them thick, a tiny bit dense and a lot fluffy. You could say that I like pancakes like I like my pillows. Well, their corncake is not only huge for the five or so dollars you pay for it, it's also fantastic-tasting! Check 'er out:


UGH IT'S SO GOOD, GO GET THIS NOW IF YOU WANT A PANCAKE THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD. And that other pic is the best vegan vanilla shake in Mipples I'd say. But you go ahead and let me know if you find a better one because I will try it and probably post my thoughts about it here at some point. Yep.

Today I'm making the trek to Perham, MN for some family time and snorty puppy fun with the mooker (Bella).
I'm outty 5000, keep it sleazy.

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment