Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Getting back into the swing of things.

I have been slacking.

Like majorly slacking.

Like, there's no way you'd probably accept an apology. You're all fed up with me not posting, and quite fucking frankly, I am too.
So here we go.
I have made it one of my new years resolutions to pick up where I left off when it comes to many parts of my life (music, blogging, etc etc.)
I feel like things are finally going in the direction I want-I'm almost done applying for grad school, I am going to be playing some music with some kickass people, I'm applying for different jobs in the cities and I'm lighting a fire under my vegan ass to finally post about some delicious things I've been eating.

So here goes. An ode to HARD TIMES CAFE, my love.
Oh Hard Times, must thou be so delcious I can barely speak? Everything you make is done with such tastiness. The pinch of badass apathy you add into it only makes me want to come back for more. Why do you torture me so with your vegan biscuits and gravy, sexy hippies working the counter and coffee brewed to perfection, just for me? I love thee Hard Times. I love thee. Literally, your food makes me want to:








Cough. Moving on.

Anyways! Here's what I had a Hard Times this morning:


Vegan mushroom barley soup! I don't know how they make it so fucking creamy, but it was. It was, with a little bit of nootch and hot sauce, one of the best things I've tasted in a while. Delish!
Get down there. Like I keep telling you guys-it's good fucking food over here.

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment