Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Brasa makes my heart soooooaaaaarrr!!

Not literally. They have a handful of vegan apps that are fucking delicious. Seriously, they might be simple but they are fucking delish. Just ask for the vegetarian menu and it'll have the vegan stuff labeled on it. Here's what I got!:


On the left is the chips and guacamole. Their guac is right on par with Chipotle's in my opinion, if not better tasting. To the right of that are the fried yuca. I don't know what the crap a yuca is even but Brasa made me like it. Watch out for the dip though-it's not vegan but they can give you some dipping sauce that is. 
And to top it all off, (pictured the furthest from the front of the pic) fried plantains! Delicious. 
All of the dishes are extremely reasonably priced and they source as locally as possible. 

Kickass. GET THERE!!!

MN Vegan




No comments:

Post a Comment