Total Pageviews

Friday, May 8, 2015

Graduated and it feels so gooooooood!!!!!

Hey look at me I'm a graduate school graduate!!:

YOW WHAT IT IS, PEOPLE? I've been feeling good lately. Grad school is (mostly) over with, my summative thesis is almost finished. I'm about to score me a kick-booty new jawb. *kicks back* Yip, things have been awesome as heck!
Totally understandable then why I had to balance all the excitement over here..,


...WITH A SUGAR COMA (naturally)!
GET READY (or don't, up to you I guess):


Ok ok, so I've been indulging in some self care. It's been great (the massages, I mean *coughs*). Healing Elements is the place to be to munch on a delicious donut (such as this vegan gluten free chocolate coconut one here) as well as take a yoga class or get said massage. I love this place sooooo much. It is the jam. Get there and treat yo self (tm)!!


Or you could relax on a hot day with the stuff of royalty-soy ice cream from Izzy's (in Mpls or St Paul). Get the soy chocolate peanut butter soy ice cream-you will not be disappointed. That flavor is pictured here with an "izzy" of soy strawberry ice cream. BOMB.


And U KNOW when I talk about sweet treatz I gots ta mention Cupcake's cupcakes (heh. Cupcake's cupcakes. Heh heh. Fine, don't laugh whatevs). Pictured here is the vegan vanilla latte cupcake. Check all locations-there's likely one near ya.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go take a sugar nap. See you on the flipsiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide...

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment