Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My V Day was the best V Day

I got so much to share with you so let's just get right down to it mmk?

Valentines Day I went and got me a pretty vanilla iced vegan cake donut from none other than Glam Doll Donuts. Such sweet hearts, them guys. Looky!


And then I ate another delicious maple cashew donuts from my girl Karrie at Totally Bake Donuts. <3


THEN I ATE THIS BC I CAN NOW:


AND THEN I ATE THESE BC I CAN NOW:


So...how was your guys' collective V Days?

*dozes off into sugar coma*

<3 MN Vegan <3

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the dairy free ben and jerry's?? I've been looking all over and have been unsuccessful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tasmine! You can actually get the dairy free Ben and Jerry's at the Ben and Jerry's Scoop Shop over by Lake Calhoun. It's also in a handful of Whole Foods and co ops in the area! Hope that helps!

      Delete