Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bad Waitress does it again!

Oh man. I cannot express to you how much it rules having a place like the Bad Waitress within biking proximity. I'm super stoked about this place having all of the following: kickass vegan food, kickass vegan shakes and kickass vegan desserts. Also, the place itself is pretty kickass.

My mom went mostly vegan recently and has been keeping it up for the last 2-3 months. I'm super proud of her that she's maintaining the lifestyle in any capacity, because I feel it may shine some light into how I've been living my life for the last 7 years. She can finally grumble along with me when dad orders a fucking huge steak. Just kidding. I don't grumble.

So anyways! I got the veggie burger. It' s hand-made patty that is effing stellar and seasoned nicely. See this monster below, ya'll!


Holy crap, right? Yeah, it's huge and delicious.
My mom got the vegan sloppy joe. It was delectable.

I have posted the shake in a previous entry about this place. It's arguably the best vegan shake in town.

There's no reason why you shouldn't go here if you're in the area. The restaurant itself has a old 50's diner appeal and the food keeps getting better.

Like I said, go. Eat. Prosper.

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment