Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Ooooohhhh Mimicreme...

Dear Mimicreme,

You are fucking delicious. Especially when I make ice cream out of you. You are insanely yummy and...I love you. I do. I love Mimicreme.

There are so many ways you can prepare this stuff. You can put it in your goddamn coffee, in your latte, make iced cream out of it and many many other things. You could likely make a kickass white russian out of it even. Yeah. And it's allergy-friendly and made with only with nuts. Cool, right?!
Here's some pictures of me, Mimicreme and some ice cream I made with it. Oh the memories...






You could probably use this stuff in place of sweetened condensed milk if you thicken it with agar agar or something along those lines.

Go out and get it! This stuff is a dream come true for those that have been looking for something a little thicker than soy creamer.

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment