Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Healthy eatin's.

I know you're probably all like "pssssh whatevsies, Norine. You eat sweets all the fucking time you freaking liar". Oh no no. Oh no no no...let me tell you.

When I crave healthy, delicious food, I'm only looking to go to one of two places. That made no sense.

TAO NATURAL FOODS! I took my best manfriend. He's awesome and got the veggie burger (bottom). I got the avocado rice plate (top).



Ok. Now I'm going to be brutally honest here, mostly because I need to be but mostly mostly because I love this place and I think other people will too. The avocado rice plate is something I typically add a little seasoning to because it doesn't have much salt. There! I said it.

But in all honesty, this place has DELICIOUS food. My manfriend loved the veggie burger. Totally healthy. Totally awesome. Totally vegan. Totally...

GO NOW! DO IT!

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment