Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

On-the-Go Meals!

AKA meals you can get in pretty common places, nuke the crap out of and then eat. Or just eat from the box. Nice.

Here's what I've consumed in the last couple of weeks:


This first one was at Starbucks. I know I know, Starbucks sucks, but it was pretty damn tasty. This is their Asian Sesame Noodle Bento Box. I'm fairly certain that all Starbucks carry these, so if you're ever in a bind for what to eat somewhere in the USA, you'll probably be able to find this sucker and nosh your brains out. It's pretty delish (the tofu surprised me-very tasty!) and yes, kind of expensive, but a girl's got to fucking eat. Damn right.


I've always wanted to try this one and then I finally did! Amy's Brown Rice Bowl. Or, I think that's the name of it anyhoo. It was good, but needed some soy sauce. It's a good meal when you're in a bind and is available at even commercial grocery stores. You heat it and then eat it. That rhymed. This one was also less expensive than the one I got at Starbucks, about $5. Yep.

Stay tuned! I want to try more of the Amy's products in the future and my work carries a buttload of them, so I'll definitely be trying more.

Guuuhhhh yummy...

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment