Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ecopolitan AKA I just shat myself.

Just kidding about the title, kind of. I shit myself when I think of how tasty Ecopolitan food is, not when (or after) I eat it.
But anyways, so my boyfrenn came with because he expressed wanting to check this place out. Ha. Hahaha. I laughed. But he was serious.
If you're not up to snuff on Ecopolitan, it is Minneapolis' only completely vegan restaurant, AND it happens to also be completely raw. Meaning uncooked food, room-temperature water, the whole shebang.

He ordered the pesto pasta, which is made with zucchini noodles. Here he is. And ladies, please. I know the man's sexy. No need to leave like a million comments about it.


He actually enjoyed it a lot. I had the taco pizza, which was made with lentil taco meat and a bunch of other really fucking tasty shit. The "sour cream" was divine and the pizza was perfectly seasoned.


We finished off the entire meal with this delicious parfait. I love the crust. It's made with coconut, dates and nuts. Fucking stellar.


Oh god it's so good. I dream about that stuff and my next rendezvous with its tastiness.

If you're in Minneapolis, GET THERE. So fucking good.

MN Vegan

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhh! It all looks fantastic!! I'm going to make some fruit cream right now after seeing that picture. Why oh why must it all be so far away from me??? YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete