Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Vegan Potlucks!

Welp, it just started snowing here folks. In Minnesota. In the middle of November. You would have thought it would have been here by now, ya dig?
I'm having a better attitude about it this year, I think. I welcome the snow. I realized quite a while ago that I need to change my attitude about Minnesota weather in order to feel like this place can be my home. There's so many good things here! Minneapolis is a kickass city too. And I think we all could have a little more pride in the places we come from.
Because honestly, if I were to fly by the seat of my pants and be finicky like I usually am, I would up and move to Portland, no questions asked. Yep.
So here I am, in my snowy city with my dog and my cozy basement apartment and I'm happy as a fucking clam.
Anyways...THANKSGIVING VEGAN POTLUCKS. YES.
I went to two this last weekend...Compassionate Action for Animals and Animal Rights Coalition each ran their own respective Thanksgiving vegan potlucks and both were fantastic!
Look what I had at both...



Both were excellent. It's like...going to Old Country Buffet. But vegan. And Thanksgiving-ish. And amazing. You should go sometime...seriously.

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment