Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cafe Bravo! Plus tofu success!!

Cafe Bravo is a lovely little gem right off of Grand Ave in St Paul. This place is great! Their treats are not vegan, but they can make vegan bubble tea and their whole menu (consisting of Chinese cuisine), is vegan except for two dishes. The non-vegan dishes are also clearly marked.
My mother and I went here a couple of weekends ago. She got the tofu in szechuan sauce with brown rice and broccoli and I got the kung poa tofu. However! We did start off the meal with these delicious Chinese dumplings, which were vegan of course.



Fucking awesome! They were very good.

Now, the picture I'm about to show you is of my mother's plate, someone who claims to abhor tofu.



Yep. She loved the tofu. She loved the sauce, and she LOVED THE TOFU. If this place made my mom like tofu, then that's saying something.

My plate looked similar, of course.



Yep. Go now! This place is great. I might crave their food every day....maybe.

Bravo! Cafe and Bakery
1106 Grand Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55105

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment