Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Interview with a Vegan #1: Manfriend

This is a new series of blog entries that I'd like to do here. I love hearing about how people came to choose veganism because everyone's way of getting there is always different. Today I will be interviewing Manfriend. He's pretty great and mucho entertaining, but I've never really asked him the questions below so this will be interesting.

1. How many years have you been vegan?
I don't know, four years.

2. What made you choose veganism?
My girlfriend.

3. Why did this make you choose veganism?
I wanted to make my girlfriend happy.

4. What keeps you vegan every day?
I can't handle the thought of something dying so I can eat.

5. What's your favorite vegan item from the grocery store and why?
Super firm tofu. You don't need to press it.

6. If you wanted to eat good vegan food, where in the world would you want to be?
Triple Rock Social Club (in Minneapolis, MN).

7. Why?
Vegan Po' Boys (a sandwich).

8. What's your favorite vegan meal consist of in full detail and where can we find this meal?
French fries, Vegan Po Boy, Hardcore Cider at Triple Rock Social Club.

9. What's your favorite place ever to get vegan desserts?
Cake Eater (Minneapolis, MN) or Voodoo Donuts (Portland, Oregon).

10. Do you think that you'll stay vegan for the rest of your life?
Yes.

11. What would the cross between an elephant and a moose be called, if there was such an animal?
A melephant.

Well, there ya have it, folks. Brutally honest, just how I likes it.

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment